maandag 3 juni 2013

Jcreator is no longer free I think

For about 10 years I have been using Jcreator to program and view java sourcecode. Today I saw that there was a new version out and I downloaded it and installed it. I should not have done this because the free version now is a trail version. There was a message that there were only 30 days available.
I tried looking around and saw on the softpedia site that it was free but it downloads the same trail version. I put a comment there that has to be aproved first. In that I wrote that it was not the free version.

I had to look back into my archives and now have a 2004 version of jcreator that works.

I am thinking of picking up java again. Though I may not stick to using it. I am viewing java code atm. Maybe I will post new source code on the blog again.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.